To All of Our Members:
- FunMeFit will always provide a free website for basic members to access information about local fitness and sporting activities.
- Our aim is to encourage families, children and individuals to engage in healthy physical activity and community fun as a means of achieving a happier and healthier lifestyle.
- We aim to provide a unique online network for individuals, businesses, charities, organisations and groups/clubs to share, promote, discuss and post details of events, activities and information relating to healthy living and community/personal development.
- FunMeFit aims to provide a space for members to develop themselves through finding opportunities and qualifications promoted by other members. All members have the right to promote their profiles wherever they see fit and also across FunMeFit social media.
- Our aims are to help you de-stress, feel motivated, enjoy yourself, improve personal and social relationships, get fit and improve your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
- We do not accept any aggressive, intimidating or bullying behaviour towards other members, volunteers or members of the public on the FunMeFit website or any of our social media channels.
- We don’t discriminate against anyone. Everyone is equal at FunMeFit.
- FunMeFit aims to promote the activities of active members across social media and any other means we see suitable to best gain awareness of what members are doing.
- All changes due to be made to our website will be made public via our News page for the information of members and visitors.
- We will always listen to your ideas, issues, complaints and suggestions and when we assess them, we will endeavor to give you a response.
- We will strive to provide relevant website content that is accurate and up-to-date surrounding the issues of health and fitness from our sources and research.
- We always aim to support the work of charities and any other organisations and businesses with the shared goal of improving local communities and encouraging healthier lifestyle choices.
- We aim to provide support for any member wanting to set up their own local fitness group/organisation, no matter how large or small and assist them in the promotion of that group as long as it meets with the other points mentioned below.
Members Setting up Profiles for Fitness Groups/Organisations:
- We aim to support all fitness groups/organisations and clubs that promote their activities on FunMeFit’s website by giving them a place to promote without cost and by offering our assistance if needed.
- All groups are allowed to set up profiles and post their topics in the community unless those topics, comments, member communications or suggested activities are deemed to be racist, sexist, violent, criminal, intimidating, bullying or otherwise offensive in any way to any individual, group or organisation using the website.
WHEN WE REFUSE TO APPROVE YOU AS A MEMBER OR REMOVE YOU OTHER THAN SPECIFIED ABOVE/BELOW:
- All members who deliver sports, exercise programmes, opportunities to young people and join FunMeFit have to be fully CRB checked and have the relevant qualifications to work with young people. Anyone found to be offering services without the relevant skills, qualifications and security checks will be removed from the website.
- If we receive any complaints from the public/other members about a members’ conduct or approach, the matter will be investigated by FunMeFit and/or reported to the Police if necessary. Those found to be behaving in a manner which offends, upsets or concerns others will be removed immediately from the FunMeFit website.
Website Disclaimer Notice
Please read the following information before using our website.
- About Using this Website
- Warranties and Liabilities
- Licence To Use This Website
- Links to Other websites and Products
- Our Forum and Discussion Boards
- E-mails and communications
- Law and Jurisdiction
- About Us
- About this Disclaimer
About Using This Website
By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website. To use this website you should be 16 years of age and if you are under 18, your activities should be monitored by an adult, by signing up to join, you are agreeing to these terms.
Warranties and Liability
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided “as is” and FunMeFit makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will FunMeFit be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which it would not be lawful for FunMeFit to exclude.
Licence To Use This Website
By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable.
If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to FunMeFit unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. Copyright of all images on this site remains with the artist or copyright owner at all times.
No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by FunMeFit.
Links to Other websites and Products
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
FunMeFit cannot be held responsible for any offence that such links or suggestions to other websites or other published and non-published documents may cause. FunMeFit provides all links and subsequent information for the convenience and information of its users in good faith and does not intent that information to be taken as advice. Advice should always be sought from appropriate bodies.
Our Forum and Discussion Boards
All topics and posts available as part of this community discussion forum (including our chats and blogs and your personal chats) and any statements, opinions, advice or other information contained in any discussions posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of FunMeFit.
The fact that a particular message is posted on and published using FunMeFit’s website does not mean that FunMeFit has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message and/or suggested links to other websites.
All visitors and members of the forum should report any abuse or objectionable topics or discussions to email@example.com. Please note that this forum is not monitored 24 hours a day 7 days a week and so we will not always be aware of any wrong-doing.
By continuing to join FunMeFit as a member, you are agreeing to these rules. You further agree that as a member, you will not post any messages that are against any current law or are obscene, hateful, threatening, vulgar, sexually-oriented, or otherwise distasteful or offensive to other users of FunMeFit.
As we do not currently employ any administrators or moderators at FunMeFit, will attempt to keep all objectionable messages and those with distasteful comments off this discussion board but please remember that we can’t possibly review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and never the owners of FunMeFit or any of our team will be held responsible for the content of any message.
The owners of FunMeFit reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic/ thread for any reason without giving an explanation for it.
E-mails and communications
Any emails and attached files sent with these communications from FunMeFit are confidential and contain copyright information.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the FunMeFit immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you are not allowed to copy or use this email for any other purpose unless you want to inform friends or family about FunMeFit’s information and services. The information on the e-mail should not be altered in any way.
We cannot guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects but the appropriate care has been taken to reduce the risk.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of FunMeFit. We cannot be held responsible for any information in communications and e-mails found to be inaccurate or misleading. Our e-mails are communicated in good faith and any offence that is taken from such e-mails should be made clear in a complaints e-mail from the user to FunMeFit at firstname.lastname@example.org. FunMeFit cannot accept responsibility for any offence or problems caused arising from links sent with the e-mail or the content on other websites that the e-mail provides a link for.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by English law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts inEnglandandWales.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
This website is owned by FunMeFit Ltd and was developed by Fosterandscott.
Company Registration Number: 532 45876 15978 A
291-293 Middlewood Road
Contact Us here
About this Disclaimer
This Disclaimer Notice is based on the disclaimer examples provided by DisclaimerExample.com, which is a partner of other websites offering free advice on how to pay off debts and making best use of debt management companies.