FunMeFit is a FREE online network and directory promoting the work of everyone involved in sport, health and the community via social media as well as offering funding, sponsorship and marketing services.
Any business, group, organisation or individual can join for free to make useful connections, promote their work and create groups/discussions to keep their audience updated. We also provide organisational support and advice from funding to writing and marketing to social media help.
We’d love to have you on board!
The website is split into TWO parts:
1. The Community
This is where anyone can create a FREE community profile. You can register as:
A Sports Club
A Community Group
A Service Provider
It’s FREE to join – simply go to our Registration Page, fill in your basic profile information and wait for us to approve you. Then log in.
Joining means that you can:
- Have your own profile page including an image (or avatar) and information about yourself. (Your profile can be named after yourself, your business or your organisation).
- Receive a promotional mention across Twitter & Facebook whenever you log in.
- Appear on our homepage every time you log in. You also appear on our Member’s Page so other members and visitors can view our profile, learn more about you or connect with you.
- Add other members as connections or ‘Friends’ – if you like what another member does, connect and build your contacts.
- Send messages to other members – private or public.
- Create a group! A great feature of the website that lets you have your own free platform area for an activity or an initiative that your setting up or have set up. You can invite current members of FunMeFit to join or enter the e-mail addresses of your contacts to get the group numbers up. You’ll also get an easy URL to share with others across social media.
“The purpose of joining the community is to be part of a network that aims to improve the overall health and well-being of the community. All members will have their profiles promoted across social media when they log in.”
2. The Directory
This is unlike other directories as only members are allowed to list their business or services. All categories in the directory focus on health, family, sport, well-being and community events/organisational needs – anything positive that we can think of that would benefit our members specifically. If your business or service falls into any of the listed categories in the directory then you can log in and join Here. It’s FREE.
For further promotional features, you can sign up to one of our low-cost Packages.
Contact us for advertising on the directory too: email@example.com